Monday, October 22, 2018

No More Naked Barbies!

Do you ever get tiered of finding your daughters Barbie dolls laying around... in the nude? I sure do and it is a huge pet peeve of my hubby. So I decided to do something about it.
I took some finger nail polish and painted swimsuits on all the Barbies in my house. And you know what? My girls thought they were darling!
So after some new dolls arrived in the house I allowed my girls to paint the swimsuits on the dolls... with a lot of supervision of course.
Here is what it was like at our house yesterday afternoon!



Here is their finished Barbie! I had to help BJ a lot. Poor Aroura ended up with paint up to her chin. Thankfully we had nail polish remover on hand. Don't let you kids do this without you there to help!
The girls had a blast and I love that they are willing to keep their toys modest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Life

 Have you ever heard the phrase 'Living their best life'?  When we hear 'living their best life' we think of people with ama...