Thursday, June 29, 2017

A helpful husband

Being the husband of an amazing wife is no easy task.  Often people see us on good days when it all runs smoothly, but it takes much time and effort to get there.  I believe in my wife and all that she does.  I also take time, money, and other resources to make sure that she knows this.  She has always been totally supportive of me.  I returned to school, twice, and been supported every step of the way to earn my Ph.D.  I've also moved the family to a few different places.  Again, she has helped and supported me.  As a self-respecting human being, I should return the favor.
As we read marriage books early in our marriage I found a few for just the husbands. I decided that I really needed to take care of my most important resource, my wife.  I make sure to put in all the resources I have to keep her running smoothly.  That means time away from the family to keep her identity, a shopping spree now and then, helping her set up a blog, regular gifts, and whatever else she may need.  Supporting each other is the key to a great marriage.  I believe that and can say that it works great in our marriage.

1 comment:

  1. This was written by my wonderful husband, Shay. He has his own section called "Views of The Man". I love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Life

 Have you ever heard the phrase 'Living their best life'?  When we hear 'living their best life' we think of people with ama...